Media and B2B inquiries:
Robert Blackburn, Community Outreach Coordinator: 918-552-3005
Customized Service to Fit Your Needs
Quality First Pharmacy was established in 2010 to serve all of North Eastern Oklahoma. Our goal is to improve quality of life by customizing individual pharmacy and medical supply needs to our clients. We are committed to providing exceptional service when dealing with individuals in group homes, senior care, assisted living, and nursing homes. We are specifically trained to work with your long term care pharmacy needs, as well as your medical team to design and implement the best drug therapy program.
Our Customized Services include:
- Medication is dispensed either in bottles or cards. Cards may be single or multi-dose packaging.
- On call pharmacy staff for your after-hours needs.
- All routine medication(s) are automatically filled every four weeks.
- Delivery of medication(s) without charge to your door.
- Most insurances, Medicare, Medicaid and Workers Comp accepted.
- When calling, you speak with a pharmacy tech or pharmacist, never an automated answering service.
- Weekend and after-hours delivery for new admits, antibiotics and pain medication(s).
Quality First Pharmacy strives to customize individual pharmacy needs for routine and compounded medications. Additionally, our pharmacy provides over the counter medications, briefs, wipes and nutritional supplements. Our staff will gladly show you how Quality First Pharmacy can easily provide you with your medications.