Quality First Pharmacy is fast growing and looking for someone full time to come and be a part of an amazing team. This position entails providing support for our pharmacists along with helping distribute medications under the supervision of a licensed Pharmacist. We provide training to appropriate applicants that do not have experience. The pharmacy is a closed door pharmacy and is not open to the general public.
The position requires:
- Completion of a background check
- Drug testing
- Detail oriented
- Quality focus.
- Stable work history and drive to succeed
- Ability to interact comfortably and enthusiastically with clients and fellow employees
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and strong attention to customer issues
- Maintaining prescription records by recording and filing physician’s orders and prescriptions, entering the information into the pharmacy dispensing software. ( Will train right applicant)
- Organize medications to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating quantities; placing the medication in the correct delivery container or blister pack (Will train right applicant)
- Maintaining a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Protecting patients and employees by adhering to infection control policies and protocols
- Bill for the prescriptions
- Assist with the pharmacy preparation of prescriptions for delivery. Confirm that medications on delivery log are correctly prepared for delivery.
- Help health care providers, insurance companies and patients by phone, and occasionally in person. Refers questions to the Pharmacist as necessary.
- Screen and route incoming phone calls, transferring to appropriate individuals and take messages for requested individual if not available
- Provide accurate answers to questions and inquiries by patients, clients and visitors or transfer to appropriate individualApplicants, please send resumes to email@example.com