Quality First Pharmacy is fast growing and looking for a part-time pharmacist to be a part of an amazing team. Quality First is a closed-door pharmacy that delivers throughout Northeastern Oklahoma. Our goal is to improve quality of life for our clients by customizing our services for each individual’s pharmaceutical and medical supply needs. We are committed to providing exceptional service when dealing with individuals in group homes, senior care, assisted living, and nursing homes. Applicant must be a licensed pharmacist in the state of Oklahoma.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
- Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
- Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers, including processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders, counseling Customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs, maintaining confidential information, maintaining controlled medication and required documentation.
- On-call rotation every third or fourth weekend
*The above represents a summary of the functions of a Staff Pharmacist. Additional functions and physical requirements are available on the full job description.
Minimum Required Qualifications
• Active Pharmacy License in the state of Oklahoma
• Not on the DEA or OIG Excluded Parties List
• Immunization Certification through an accredited organization (e.g., APhA)
• No pending felony charges or convictions for criminal offenses involving controlled substances
Applicants, please send resumes to email@example.com.
PART-TIME DELIVERY DRIVER
This part-time position delivers product and medications promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner aiming at increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
The position requires:
This list is not all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position. Other tasks or duties may be assigned as required.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.